- Point and click mouse-driven interface
- Full featured automatic and manual modes
- Graphical report generator
- 3 levels of login security
- Detailed analysis of test history
- Easy to program Visual Basic TPS
- Many levels of step control for debugging
- Troubleshooting display for each step
- Macro recording requires no programming knowledge
- Full step control (start, stop,pause, repeat, etc.)
- Complete test control (adjust onfail, pause on fail, etc.)
VisExec controls the automatic functions of the test set. This comprehensive task sequencer includes all of the following and more:
- Login security with different levels of access
- Execution of Test Program Set (TPS) sequences
- Complete test control down to the Task and Step level
- Test results display for all measurements
- Graphical Report Generator for test reports
- TCM manual test set control
- Graphical oscilloscope control
- Data analysis, and self-test
The Report Generator takes test reports stored in the computer and displays them in graphical format. This report can display all data for the currently running test (i.e., the Current Test Report), only failures from the currently running test (the Current Failures Report), or any previously run test. The UnivATE data analysis allows customers to analyze test results quickly and identify the source of a component problem, ensuring units are quickly returned back to service.
The software can setup, control and read data from the Test Set’s oscilloscope. PASS/FAIL criteria is determined from the data read from the oscilloscope. Data can be saved with the current test report for later retrieval if needed.
Any desired measurement can be made or any setting applied as long as it is within the capabilities of the oscilloscope. The graph page, an example of which is shown above, displays the data obtained from the scope.
Our Test Set Software also comes with Technician Control Mode (TCM). Technician Control Mode (TCM) allows complete manual control of the test set resources for trouble-shooting a defective UUT. The test operator can perform several functions in TCM mode including: DMM measure, Digital I/O monitor, Logic Sense read, and Macro execution.
It can also be used for custom tests on Line Replaceable Units. Technician Control Mode provides all of the control facilities necessary to make UnivATE a true test workstation, without altering or slowing down UnivATE automatic test operations.