A Message from Avtron Aerospace Regarding Privacy and Spam
Today, more than ever, privacy is a major concern among people throughout the world. Although Avtron utilizes software that allows our business to obtain and retain customers through email marketing, we understand the importance of privacy and therefore respect the expectations of the public.
Avtron does not distribute or sell members’ confidential information from our opt-in email lists.
Avtron is strongly opposed to sending unsolicited email.
Definition of Spam from MAPS- Mail Abuse Prevention System
An email is spam if:
- The recipient’s personal identity and context are irrelevant because the message is equally applicable to many other potential recipients; AND
- The recipient has not verifiably granted deliberate, explicit, and still-revocable permission for it to be sent; AND
- The transmission and reception of the message appears to the recipient to give a disproportionate benefit to the sender.
Avtron Aerospace’s Commitment:
- Avtron DOES NOT send out unsolicited email (UCE/Spam).
- Avtron DOES NOT sell or exchange personal information from our opt-in lists.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Avtron’s policy on spam, please contact us at 216-750-5152.