Quality Test Stands Built for Capability Expansion Far into the Future
Our Mission Is to Expand Your Capabilities
Whether it’s a cockpit instrument, generator, or a flight control actuator, Avtron Aerospace boasts a wide range of return-to-service test capabilities for the maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) of military and commercial aircraft components. Our decades of design experience ensure that Avtron test stands are equipped with the capability and reliability needed to meet your most demanding production schedules. We understand that your success is based on quality, compliance and the ability to meet quick turnaround times. Let us build you a test rig that can meet your needs now and for decades to come.
Industry-Leading Universal Test Stands
Avtron AX Series generator test systems provide return to service test capability
With a global installed base of more than 600 test stands, we’ve built a reputation for quality, reliability and technical support that continues to make us the leading supplier of universal test stand solutions for a wide range of high removal rate aircraft accessories.
- Electro-Mechanical – Starters, CSDs, IDGs, generators, fans, actuators, valves
- Hydraulic – Gear boxes, pumps, transmissions, actuators, cylinders, valves, electronic cooling systems
- Electronics – Control units, valves, oil coolers, GCUs, bus protection panels, temperature controls, power supplies, static inverters
We Understand the Challenges Facing Today’s MROs
Avtron UnivATE test set offers MROs an outstanding value for the testing of electronic control units
Avtron keeps system designs, test program sets, and adapters for universal test systems on hand for most test requirements, so you can take advantage of new business opportunities faster. We’re the supplier of choice for leading MROs because we provide comprehensive support throughout your test stand’s lifecycle.
- Long-term data acquisition hardware and software upgrade support ensures the test system you buy today can still be taking on new capabilities (and generating income) decades from now
- Wide range of test sets, TPS, and adapter designs for supporting regional and wide body aircraft
- Support for Part 145 compliance audits
- Support to establish equivalency so components are tested in accordance with the Component Maintenance Manual (CMM)
- Broad range of testing capabilities licensed from component OEMs
- Expertise in co-developing new testing capabilities together with your engineering team
- Global service support with offices in the United States, Asia and Europe
Avtron H 200 Series console provides a wide range of capability for the testing of hydraulic actuators